Wokingham and East Berkshire Camera Club
Picture of the Month
"Laurence" - Rodney Hart
People PDIs Competition. Score - 10
Next Meetings24th April 2014 - Fourth Quarterly Prints Competition
Theme: Life at the Coast
Judge: Mark Buckley - Sharp ARPS
1st May 2014 - Practical Photography Evening for Members to practise and refine skills in photographing in low light and using HDR in and around Wokingham Town Centre.
- Thursday 17th April Meeting Review is here.
- The 4th Quarterly Prints Competition - "Life at the Coast", 24th April 2014, is now open for entries. The uploader will close at midnight on 20th April.
- On the 4th April 2014 WEBCC were awarded overall winners at the Joint Photographic Clubs of Reading Competition held at South Reading Camera Club. Our combined scores for prints and PDI's beat Wallingford and Whitchurch camera clubs who scored the highest points for prints and PDI's respectively. Maximum scores of 20 were awarded for Richard Barnett's PDI 'At the End of the Day' and for Tony Mearman's 'Icon' print. Well done and congratulations to all concerned.
- 2013-2014 Programme of Events is here
- March Online Competition result is here.
- The April On-Line Competition has now closed to entries. Voting can now take place and the results will be announced on 30 th April.
See All News.