Wokingham and East Berkshire Camera Club
Picture of the Month
"The Dark Side of the Cob" by Allan Michie
Scored 10 in the 2nd Quarterly PDI Competition
5th February 2015 - this Members' evening will be devoted to a talk by Tony Hayward entitled 'Layers, Masks and Blends.'
12th February 2015 - Our guest speaker is Ken Scott ARPS who will give a presentation entitled 'Touching the Light.'
A New Work in Progress Group will meet informally at The Metropolitan at 8pm on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday's each month commencing on 4th February 2015 for Members seeking constructive comments on how to improve images they are working on. Please post your images to Flckr or bring them along with you if you would like to have them critiqued. All are welcome but, please note, Members can only submit one image each at any one time as a work in progress.
Photographic News Competition - Round 2.
Theme - Weather
All entries must be posted to Flckr by 27th January 2015. Please see Wayne's email of 23rd December 2014 for further details.
- The Annual Competition will be held on the 16th April & 21st May - Further details are contained in this flier.
- The Images and scores from the Second Quarterly PDI Competition can be viewed on the Club Galleries
- 'The Image Clinic' Review for Thursday 22nd January 2015 meeting is here.
- 2014-2015 Programme of Events is here.
- The "WEBCC Out of Focus Group" details are here.
See All News.