PDI Preparation for Competitions
To enter an image you will need to:-
- Resize to max width of 1400 pixels x max height of 1050 pixels
- Consider adding a very narrow grey border (stroke)
- Use the Uploader to enter your image.
Print Preparation for Competitions
Print PDF labels
- It is expected that all Intermediate and Advanced members will mount their prints (usually window mounted)
- Prints should be mounted on a board no bigger than 500 x 400
- It is recommended that you use White, off-white or black mount board.
- As well as mounting your print you must submit an electronic copy of your print by midnight on the Sunday prior to the competition.
- Labels must be attached to the back of your mount, top, left-hand side. They can be obtained from the competition secretary on club evenings. You can print your own labels on standard A4 paper and glue them to the mount.
If you are entering prints in the Unscored category, just note "Unscored" in the Category.