Three Print Challenge
Mike Holderness - joint winner of the 2018/19 competition, with "Easter in Sicily".
- The entry requires three mounted Prints of any size, related to a single theme chosen by the author.
- The prints are to be mounted on three separate mount boards.
- The entries must comply with the ‘WEBCC Print Competition Rules’.
- The prints should be numbered (1, 2 and 3) on the rear label to specify the order in which they should be placed on the easel. (1=LHS, 2=Centre, 3=RHS)
- The theme title should be on a separate piece of card no larger than 21x7 cm. for this competition. Individual prints can be titled at the author’s discretion.
- The appropriateness of the photographs to the theme and the overall presentation any layout will be taken into account
- Marks will be awarded out of 20 for the entire panel.