PDI Preparation for Competitions
To enter an image you will need to:-
- Resize to max width of 1600 pixels x max height of 1200 pixels
- Consider adding a very narrow grey border (stroke)
- Use the Uploader to enter your image.
Print Preparation for Competitions
- It is expected that all Intermediate and Advanced members will mount their prints (usually window mounted)
- Prints should be mounted on a board no bigger than 500 x 400
- It is recommended that you use White, off-white or black mount board.
- As well as mounting your print you must submit an electronic copy of your print by midnight on the Sunday prior to the competition.
- Labels must be attached to the back of your mount, top, left-hand side. They can be obtained from the competition secretary on club evenings. You can print your own labels on standard A4 paper and glue them to the mount.
Print Competition Labels (DOC
Lightroom & Photoshop learning
Adobe TV - lots and lots of Photoshop and Lightroom tutorials
Julieanne Kost - Photoshop and Lightroom guru
Lynda.com - Photoshop and all Adobe Products
PHLEARN - Photoshop for the serious users
Glyn Dewis - Photoshop compilations & special effects
Mounting & cutting
Mount Board Suppliers
The club makes a bulk order of mount board from Paper Spectrum, usually in September and January.
Quadrant - John Massey